- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh button mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet; cook and stir green onion until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer green onion to a bowl.
- Stir in crabmeat, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, egg, lemon juice, and dill weed until well mixed.
- Pour 1/2 cup melted butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish; turn mushroom caps in butter to coat.
- Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Pour white wine into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and lightly brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
From: All recipes.
You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!
[pinterest-image message=”Crab Stuffed Mushrooms are the ultimate appetizer. Juicy mushrooms are stuffed with tender crab meat and cream cheese filling, topped with breadcrumbs, and baked until melty.” align=”center” image=”https://mmmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Ajouter-un-titre-2.png”]